Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!

Dear reader,

Hope all is going well for you and that you're snuggled up in warm clothing and blankets enjoying this time of year!! They say two-thirds of the country won't get snow this year, but Christmas isn't in the snow or in the gifts, it's in the heart. The child in each of us that longs for their dearest wish on that special day. It's the hope kept alive all year long that this year, just maybe everything will go just as planned. I wish you joy and good books!! May you all be blessed and be a blessing to all!!

2 comments:

  1. Merry Belated Christmas, my dear. Love the new blog. Can't wait to see what you have in store for 2016. If you're up for some interviews, I might now a group of gals who would be interested in participating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to have some interviews featured. I'm afraid I'm in the process of moving my blog back to Word press though over the next week. I'm not getting the subscribers I'd hoped for and with Word Press, my posts are announced on FB and Twitter instead of just Twitter with Blogger. Oh, there's a whole set of reasons but I'd still love to have interviews to post if they're interested.

    ReplyDelete