Sunday, October 18, 2015

10 Questions for The Siblinghood of the Writer's Blogs

The 10 Questions from Sara Letourneau's Blog http://saraletourneauwriter.com/2015/10/15/siblinghood-of-the-world-bloggers-tag/

1. Would you rather drink tea or coffee?
Years ago, this question would've been an easy answer. I was a BIG tea drinker. Now, it's a toss-up. I LOVE my coffee morning and afternoon but sometimes have tea at night.

2. Would you rather read at morning or night?
I read in the mornings, afternoons, and nights, lol.

3. Would you rather vacation somewhere with an ocean view or a mountain view?
I think mountain. I'd love to see some actual mountains. I've seen the ocean a time or two.

4. Would you rather cook or have someone else cook for you?
I LOVE to cook.

5. Go on a trip with family or your best friend?
Can I pick both? Lol. Okay, family.

6. Choose Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Slytherin, or Ravenclaw as your "house" at Hogwarts?
Gryffindor, definitely. No Slytherins here!! Lol.

7. Read about a protagonist who shares your personality traits and hobbies or someone completely different?
Different is good!!

8. Watch a movie in the cinema or wait till its on HBO/dvd/cable?
Dvd.

9. Ride a hippogriff or a hippocamp?
Hippogriff all the way!!

10. Revisit your childhood or teleport to the future?
Future. I'd like to see what I become.

No comments:

Post a Comment